FIVE PAW SERVICES
FIVE PAW SERVICES
Every care is taken to make your dog feel comfortable and unthreatened by any of our services.
Our love of all dogs makes your dog’s experience at Dandy Dogz a good one – we never force, only coax!
Our clients, on the whole, find their time with us a fun one and are always eager to return for their next session!
The health of your pet is our main priority and our groomers are experienced with anxious dogs.
Our groomers are fully insured and professionally trained to ensure your dogs safety always comes first.
The Groom Room
Full Groom includes Bath, Conditioner, Fluff Dry, Brush Out, Ear Clean, Nail Clipping, Full Body Clip and Style, Perfume Spritz.
GROOMING EXTRAS AND OTHER SERVICES
De-shedding, De-matting, Anal Glands, Basic Teeth Clean, Nail Dremeling, Emmi-pet™, Teeth Clean, Hygeine Clip, Paw Fur Trim
Walk-in-nails, Nail Dremeling, Anal Glands – including perfume spritz!
Dandy Dogz Shop
We stock wet, dry and frozen foods including;
Any many more…
Plus a massive selection of treats and toys!
All prices are estimated on your dog’s condition, size of the breed and behaviour.
There may be extra charges on the day for de-matting.
Please see below for deposit terms and conditions.
Deposit Terms and Conditions
- To secure your appointment, a non-refundable deposit is required.
- If for any reason you are unable to make your appointment, as long as this is rescheduled no later than 48 hours before the day of your appointment, your deposit can be carried forward.
- You can only use your deposit to reschedule one time. If you need to reschedule more than once, you will need to leave a new deposit.
- If you need to reschedule within 48 hours before the day of your appointment, your deposit will be lost, and you will need to make a new one.
- Paying the deposit is acceptance of the terms and conditions.
Notice Regarding Matted Fur
Matting is still an ongoing issue and unfortunately we have had people leaving one star reviews on google after having to have their dogs shaved with us, through no fault of our own. We have all owners sign a disclaimer and get consent before we go ahead with any shave off. We also give owners the option to collect their dog and brush them out at home if they don’t want them to be shaved.
We do not enjoy shaving matted dogs, it is so upsetting for us to see dogs in this state and as groomers we would much rather have a long knot free coat to work with and style. Leaving negative reviews affects small businesses like ours, so we do feel that this is greatly unfair to our company when the dogs best interests will ALWAYS come first at DandyDogz.
A big thank you to all of our regular clients for your continued support.