TERMS & CONDITIONS
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BOOKING!
Whilst we are busy preparing for your pooch, please have a read through our terms and conditions below.
If you have any questions, just click below to get in touch!
DEPOSIT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To secure your appointment, a non-refundable deposit is required.
- If for any reason you are unable to make your appointment, as long as this is rescheduled no later than 48 hours before the day of your appointment, your deposit can be carried forward.
- You can only use your deposit to reschedule one time. If you need to reschedule more than once, you will need to leave a new deposit.
- If you need to reschedule within 48 hours before the day of your appointment, your deposit will be lost, and you will need to make a new one.
- Paying the deposit is acceptance of the terms and conditions.
NOTICE REGARDING MATTED FUR
Matting is still an ongoing issue and unfortunately we have had people leaving one star reviews on google after having to have their dogs shaved with us, through no fault of our own. We have all owners sign a disclaimer and get consent before we go ahead with any shave off. We also give owners the option to collect their dog and brush them out at home if they don’t want them to be shaved.
We do not enjoy shaving matted dogs, it is so upsetting for us to see dogs in this state and as groomers we would much rather have a long knot free coat to work with and style. Leaving negative reviews affects small businesses like ours, so we do feel that this is greatly unfair to our company when the dogs best interests will ALWAYS come first at DandyDogz.
A big thank you to all of our regular clients for your continued support.
LATE PICK UP FEE
Please be aware that an additional fee of £5 will be charged for 30 minutes or more late pick up. An extra £5 will then be charged for every extra 30 minutes thereafter.